Cookies on our website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website.

Park Home Insurance

Park Home insurance is applicable to a living space which is occupied as per a normal place of residence and is based on a local authority approved site.  A Park Home is different to a Static Caravan as these are only lived in for certain periods of time rather than all year round.

As park Homes are built differently to a normal bricks and mortar home, there are a different set of codes and regulations that need to be considered.  A main consideration is that insurance companies see any home that is built on a large scale and then bought to site as less solid than a home actually constructed at the final destination , as with a normal home.  

There are a few details that you will need to consider but there are many companies that provide insurance for your Park Home.  One example of what is covered is summarised here;

  •     All contents new for old (except household linen/clothing over 2 years old)
  •     Full accidental damage cover for buildings and contents
  •     Personal possessions (all risks) cover away from the home
  •     Tenants liability cover
  •     £12,000 valuables cover
  •     Underground services damage
  •     £2,500 cover for theft from outbuildings
  •     Subsidence and landslip cover
  •     No claims discount
  •     £1000 pedal cycle cover
  •     £500 frozen food cover
  •     FamilyPlus legal protection
  •     £500 money and credit card cover
  •     £750 for loss or theft of keys
  •     £2,000,000 public liability
  •     £5,000 fatal injury benefit
  •     £25,000 alternative accommodation
  •     £5,000 trace and access cover
  •     Monthly instalments by direct debit
  •     Home Care Emergency Assistance giving home emergency repairs


We are members of the ICO - Data Protection Act Compliant